I guess this is where I turn around and give up. This is where I should stop, but each time I find the strength to go away I find myself coming back to where I can just sit and watch you from a far. I guess I never wanted to really get too close, looking at you from a distance is already happiness for me.
Forgive this heart for it knows nothing about giving up, she doesn't know the art of letting go. Or maybe when she learned how to, she chose not to anyway!
I don't understand how can I be so difficult to deal with. I only know one thing, when no one is there for you, or when the all your friends start to go home. I'll come running and help you up. I'll tap you on the back and say it's okay. I'll walk with you 'till your eyes are tired of holding back the tears. I won't go home until you are okay.
I have this heart to stay by your side. I won't ask for anything, I promise. I just wish that you are smiling when it's time to say goodbye.
I won't say I love you, 'cause I don't think this is love...it's got to be more than just love. I want to stay right here with you for the rest of time. I'm gonna watch you live, laugh, love and fight...but I will never watch you cry. I'll go down from whatever mountain or dive into whatever sea and come for you. If I have to kiss those tears away, or wipe them one by one...but I guess you'll never know.
You will never know that I'm here, with all the love I know and more than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment