I can never be successful in hiding what I feel, I can never hide when I start to tune out, I tell my girl friends I'm tough, I never give in to anyone. I appreciate their efforts, trying to find me a date when we go out... I smile, because that's all I can do. But sorry, I can't be anyone for you. Friends that's all, take it or leave it.
I'm not conservative, I'm not even boring... It's just that my heart is beating for someone else already. Struggle as I may from hiding it from him. But time flies and it can never come again.
So here I am. Back in my own world... I love you ladies for giving me extra patience when I'm acting up. But there's no one else in this world that I want to love. Strictly, exclusively, immeasurably, unbelievably... Imma pokah faze!

No comments:
Post a Comment