Thursday, January 10, 2013

Grateful

You're the only one who knew my heart, how I worried, how I spend the recent nights crying out to You. Thank You for hearing me out. It doesn't matter if he knew, no one have to know...

It was so difficult to stand here so far away knowing that the person you care about is somewhere so far and in pain. I don't know if calling him or texting him can help or am I just disturbing the moment. But You understand me so much, You assured me, told be to be confident in You. You really know what You are doing.

Now, everything is in it's perfect place. You taught me, to close my eyes and humble down. You showed me Your love, that You will not let me worry and You can't stand it if he is in pain. You love us more than we can love anyone else in this world. You make the best results from any painful situation.

Love him for me Dad... Because I always fail but Your love never fails, it knows no end, it's greater than our shame, higher than our thoughts, stronger than all our efforts put together. I know You will never let me go and You will never let him go. I know You are drawing us close to You. Don't let me go. Never let him go. You have always made us grateful. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment