Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Choose Love

"Why are we afraid of natural beauty?  Because natural beauty is powerful – it inspires, uplifts, and guides us.  Expressing it nurtures our spirits and elevates our souls."

I would bother to be healthy, to lose the excess weight...but I will never bother to change what I am made for...I will not let anyone put me down because of how I look. I will never change the way I think because the advertisement said so. I become beautiful because my spirit feels beautiful. I will not starve myself to look like someone else. I won't go under the needle to achieve perfection. I am perfect!

God planned the exact date when I came in this world, He formed me in my mother's womb. He decided my blood type, skin color and language. I have a Maker, and He calls me His own, He knows my every move and He hears me when I call.  My parents never choose me, nor I chose my parents. He orchestrated every step, every breath, every heartbeat to match His own.

I'm not slim, I don't have the latest gadgets, I don't have a straight hair and I'm not fashionable... But I choose love above it all. I choose to love my Maker, and love myself in the process. I will pray for those who can't accept me for what I am and I will pray harder for those who can't accept their natural beauty. God didn't create me to please anyone, nor did He create me to copy someone else... He created me to love. So I choose love.

No comments:

Post a Comment