I will give everything and fight for this...in the end, if it's not meant to be I will just have to start again.
You know what, I don't want to tie you down. I want you to have your freedom, your choices, do what you want to do, chase after your dreams... I only ask this one thing, don't tell me to leave you let me stand here and love you, I want to come running when you call me, I want to break your fall when no one is there to catch you, I want to sit with you in silence when all your friends are gone, tell you that you mean a lot when you feel worthless, make you laugh when you forget how to smile, I don't know why... But it's important for me to be here.
I want to see you soar, I want to hear you shouting with happiness, I want to see you dancing in the tune of life... It completes my whole being to be here, cheering for you, shouting encouragement, reminding you to stop and smell the flowers... For me, happiness is looking in your eyes and found them smiling. Contentment is knowing that you are enjoying what you have. I am fulfilled when I feel in my heart that you are satisfied.
You don't need to love me, if you don't feel that way. Don't say you don't deserve me.
I only have one life, this one chance to love you, to be happy... I don't want to spend the rest of this life having second thoughts and wondering what could have been... You are this one chance for me to live, this is what I made to do...to love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment