Wednesday, January 09, 2013
Looking For The End
The story started when I was listening to "Made Me Glad", I was concentrating on the high notes... It was a song made for me. I knew it from the first time I heard the song. I should have closed my eyes, 'cause when I saw you another side of my heart was glad.
I didn't care when we were introduced, I can't really remember your name! I am very good at building walls around me. You're one of those guys that I will usually push aside, shabby white shirt, old school pants and baseball cap? I thought I was telling myself that you're not my type. I didn't know my heart was making a journey on her own while I was busy building those walls.
I loved.
Loving still... How weird. How unnatural for me. This isn't how I used to know myself. There's a story, and I don't know how it will end. Until now, I am looking for the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment