Thursday, January 03, 2013

My Once In A Lifetime

I never have to believe in fairy tales, I don't fancy happy ending or wishes coming true. I live in what I have, I dwell in what I see, I am every picture of a witty lady in a practical world. Until I met you...

You gave me a reason to change what I believe in, you have proven that this is not what I want to achieve in this lifetime. There's more to just freedom, more to being able to work hard, there's more to just living my dreams.There's love to start off with, there's loving without expecting anything in return, loving against all odds and loving with no reason to love at all.

I didn't believe it was love, I didn't believe in love anymore... Then you came and prove me wrong. Do I have to see you walk away now? Must I stare at you from afar? Am I going to stand here and watch you leave?

I can't. You are my once in a lifetime...and if I let you pass me by, I know that this lifetime is wasted. That's why even if I have to chase after your heartbeat until my last breath I will do so... I will not stand here and see you go. I would rather die knowing that I have tried to live my once in a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment