Monday, January 07, 2013

Don't Say You Love Me

When I say I care for you, that I want to be here for you...you don't have to say thank you. Because it is not you that I'm trying to please but it is my heart who is willing to give. When I'm encouraging you to go on, when I say that I believe in you don't think I'm trying to be cheerful because I really know you can make it.

There's so much inside of you that you are not willing to show, so many ideas in your mind that you are scared of being criticized. I am amazed to have glimpsed what kind of heart that man is keeping. The walls, doubts and insecurities are like weeds around you but they can be hacked and burned. The heart needs courage, it has been out in the snow for too long. It got used to sitting there and waiting for something to happen...but the time for waiting is over.

Get up now dear, take my hand if you must. Do not doubt my strength for a second for it is not my strength who will help you up. My hand is just there for you to hold, but it is your heart's passion that will throw the walls and burn the doubts. For it is through fire that you become gold.

I am here, and when I say I love you don't say that you love me. For I love you not for what you are or what you can do. But I love you for what we will go through together. In the end if we must go our separate ways then be glad as always. For we had come to the end of the road. I would start a journey with you and end it with you. For your next journey, I would kiss you goodbye and ask you for only one thing. Remember me when I say I love you...but don't say you love me.


No comments:

Post a Comment