Wednesday, January 04, 2012

WoLveRine

I can perfectly remember the first time I saw you, the first emotions that went through me. I wanted to protect you, to watch you from afar and wonder why my walls are tumbling down.
It wasn't that long ago, and I can't believe that in one day so much can happen. My heart run away, my mind stopped thinking, my whole world turned upside down...it took me an effort to return to normal. Or so I thought I'm back to normal...
I didn't know I was loving you with every "hi, how are you?"
I didn't know you were getting close to my heart with every "goodnight" and "take care" and all else that was said and done.


I thought being close to you will erase everything, I thought making you mine will wash away the emotions, will make the desire to get close to you go away...but here I am in a web that is supposed to trap you away from me. Here I am tangled and mystified by my own wishes and hopes.


I thought it was a dark desire, I thought its a once in a lifetime craving...I thought its like a devil that I can just face and prove that I'm still gonna win in the end...


I love you... I just can't tell you how much, I'm scared of what you will say. I can't let this go. Even if you aren't mine, even if you don't give a damn...I need you. I want you. I love you.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment