Several suns had gone down since I saw you last, I missed your smile...I don't now what I'm feeling now. I keep telling myself to stop looking back on those days when all we do is stare at each other's eyes for hours and hours and hours. When nothing else matters but you and me.
I get lost and sometimes forgot what day is it or what time, 'cause all I do is linger in thoughts of your hand holding mine, your smile before I sleep, your voice saying "you're too dear to me now". Breathless, happy, sated and echoes of laughter fading away... Waiting for the sun to play by the horizon and hoping that it won't disappear too fast, our memories are like that. Waiting for it to happen and hoping that it won't end when it does, like the orange blue sky at twilight.
I want to fly to where you are...

No comments:
Post a Comment