Wednesday, January 04, 2012
The Way To You
I need to see you...need to feel you...its you when I look in the mirror, you when I pick up the phone...I want to see you, I may not know if this is the last time or the first of all the last memories with you. Can't you see that this is important? To know if I mean something to you. Of all the things that I ever do, this is what I can't give up.
I've been waiting for so long, for the time to spend with you. Now that it finally came, you'll tell me not to? How can you be so insensitive? Or maybe that's just the way you are? Trying to look so tough, but deep in you is a heart full of longing...I don't know where I'm heading to...Trying to look for the road that leads to you.
Looking for the way to you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment