Wednesday, January 04, 2012

The Brat Meets the Hunk


When I'm with you, I don't have to be conscious 'cause I trust you. I can let my walls down and be sure that you're not going to hurt me. It takes time to realize because I've been quite a brat all my life. So I realized what I must do now... You showed me that the mouth speaks when the heart is full...and that a lot of things are still waiting to turn into a wonderful moment.


You're such a treat to be with, to laugh with, to hang around with... We can walk for hours and ignore the storm, talk about anything that tickles our fancy, say what exactly is in our minds and laugh about it. A perfect day for me is when the sun is there (or even not!) as long as you smile... I smile...


Right now, I feel so laid back...feels like I will soon grow tired of waiting for something. Maybe of waiting to see you again? See you smiling once again? Hear you calling my name? Or maybe I wanted to wait for the day where everything will start to be special and each day after that will never be the same.


Its just a wishful thinking because of that one day with the hunk. ( Can't stop laughing now.)
Missing him...more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment