A thousand times I told myself
Not to hang on 'cause everything always change
But until now I get so scared
That someday you're going away...
The things I love, the things I got used to
"Good mornings", and the things you do
The funny conversations and the opposite ideas
And each time you dismiss my childish pleas.
How I would miss you opposing my ways
How you lovingly correct my tantrum days
I never had a brother who knew me so well
Who will watch me now? To whom do I tell?
Jealousy is not love, if you love at all
Do not put your self down, always stand tall
You are unique and strong and beautiful
Who will see that now 'cause you're going away?
I will always miss those words and care and love
I have to prepare, I won't hold you back
'Cause you're going away please take care
I'll be waiting... Till you come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment