Life passes so quickly, I don't know if I should take my time or just take everything altogether. What I know is sometimes we get to have the chance to say what we really feel and mess it all up. Along the way we face all these doubts, all these uncertainties, the scary thoughts that we may fail. Specially that there's distance, there are other people, there are lies spawn along the emptiness that we feel.
How can I tell my heart to stay strong? To hold on and believe in us. I know there's so much that we felt for each other, but have we gone through enough? Some would say that they stood strong and they stood together through the storms and challenges. How about us? We've only just begun this journey and the worst is yet to come. Is my love enough? Is your love enough?
We promised to stay true and to that I hold on to, I don't want anything else but the truth and honesty. Thank you so much for telling me these things. Lets grow up together, lets stay close to each other's heart. Let the world turn around, let the storm scatter the land, but I know that what I feel will never change. Babe hold my hand, don't let go. The way there is shaky and uncertain, but my love for you stands true.
Silence...that's where we start. Then spawn a thought, these thoughts became words, and the words turned into actions. So we will be careful with our thoughts, make sure that we speak only kind words and words that love, so that our actions will reflect whatever is in our hearts.
With you I learned to check my thoughts, to take a look at my heart, to watch what words come out of my mouth...to filter what is happening all around. With you I will learn how to let go of things that will surely come back if they are meant to be. Wherever I go, and in all I do there will always be a part of it that is meant for you, that is because of you and that I've learned from you. You are a part of my life now...and I wish I am of yours...
I am yours...always.
No comments:
Post a Comment